Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today was a nice day

Today we finished up the Bible study on Esther. I really, really enjoyed the study. So many times, I thought I was actually in there for 'just a time of this.' Today really sollidified that. I probably would not have taken this in Longview. I had to come 800 miles away and go to a Methodist chruch to get into this Bible study.

We had a delightful pot luck dinner with all the ladies. So much fun.

After that, we went over to the Wise house and visited with Aunt Winn before she left to go back to CA. Joy Anna didn't get to go. I left her crying on the couch. She had missed school because of a horrible upset stomach- I guess the same thing Dean and I had yesterday. She didn't want to give it to them. She was really sad, she didn't get to see Aunt Winn. I wish I had the money to fly her to CA for a visit. Not likely anytime soon.

I was so very tired from not sleeping last night that I took a short nap. Tonight I am sitting and doing nothing. Yesterday was exhausting.

Tonight I am going to be up late again. I need to do some photo orders. Then, I am going to close down one website and open up another one.

I so need a working computer instead of having to use Dean's or Eric's. It really limits the time. I have done several photo shoots over the last few weeks and do not have a way to display them. Need to do something. Soon.

Dean had to change his brakes tonight. Had to do it for safety. Because of that, we didn't get to really work on the job hunt tonight. Dean's mom sent an email stating that Longview had some jobs. I went to the site and looked, but there were none for Dean. Oh well.

Tomorrow we try some more.

No comments: