Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Phone is Found!

Hooray!
I got up early this morning- I really, really wanted to sleep late, but I knew I needed to help him find that phone. We really can't afford another one right now. I called ATT. I figured we use GPS on the phones all the time, surely they could help us find the phone. No luck.

So, I called the shuttle back. The man I got was really nice. He asked me questions about when Eric arrived, where he went, etc. He called me back about 10 minutes later with good news. This shuttle company must do a lot of driving for them, because they were going back out there several times today. About 1 my time, they called me and told me that it was waiting for him at the security desk. WooHoo! What an answer to prayer.

So far still no job prospects for Dean.

I am mailing my resume to the pastor tonight. It will be funny if I get a job before anyone else when I am not looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the phone was found. What a blessing. I finally got your blog saved on my blogroll. YAY me!
Love you,
Alycia