Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am employed-well I will be soon

I haven't had a full time job in 22 years. I have had a few jobs that were part time for the most. Sometimes I spent a ton of time on Tupperware and PG sometimes was a lot of hours like during reset season.

Mark called this morning and asked me if I could start on Monday. Joy Anna thinks it is great that she and her two best friends have parents that work at church. I go tomorrow and fill out the forms.

Shannon called today. JoyAnna is going to start working 2 days a week for her. She can pay for things she needs, which will be nice. I can help pay on bills. Now if Eric could find something where he would be able to have some spending money before he goes.

Now, we are down to about 37 days until we are supposed to move. I hope there is still is an opportunity for something else for Dean. Of course if we move, JoyAnna, Eric and I will all be job hunting there. This is going to be quite a ride for the next few weeks.

I packed a few boxes today. There is so much dust here, I decided to just pack up everything on the shelves. We have to leave the windows open which means everything is dusty. It is easier to dust empty shelves than stuff.

Ranger is doing so much better about walking with us without having to be on a leash. So proud of him.

No comments: