Monday, March 30, 2009

Okay, let me start with the positive - because I am going to bed today is over!!!!

I got up raring to go this morning planning to get in a nice long walk while Joy Anna was in school. That didn't work because of the wind. I do not want to get sick again. I decided I would walk in Lowes. Bad Plan again. Too many chemicals. Asthma sucks.

Dean wants to go fishing. We can't afford it. Today he made it sound like it was my fault he couldn't go. I don't mind him going. If we can't afford it we can't afford it. If we lived in Longview, he would just ride up with Bill like always. We could afford that. We can not afford 210 for an airline ticket.

I found out this afternoon that our house insurance is being cancelled because we are not living there. Great! We have to have a different kind of policy. Great! The first lady said we would have a hard time doing it without a new hot water heater. That turned out to be the least of our worries. Last year there was a tornado- they had to pay out quite a bit for that. The year before there was the remodel and they paid for some of the rot in the bathroom. That means we had too much loss in a year- even though we paid for 12 years before that with no claims.

Then we went to the grocery store. I took Eric and JA both since I don't We had a buggy full. Got up there and the clerk rang it up. I scanned my card- denied. Tried again- denied. Now, Dean put the money in the bank on Friday. This is Monday- the money still has not been applied. Our old bank did it at midnight on Sunday night- not this place. Nope- Midnight today. Eric was with me and scanned his card. It took it despite the fact he didn't have that much in there and I did. Go figure.

Today was one of those days, I couldn't stop eating. It seemed everything I did stressed me out and made me eat more.

I did have a fun shoot this afternoon with a senior guy from the church. He was very nice and polite and really seemed to have a good time. It was a nice break in my day.

No comments: