Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog Visitors

I checked my blog visitors last night, and my readership has dropped. I am sure that is due to the fact that I have not been posting as much as often. I am certain it is not due to my constant whining.

Seriously, I am guessing it is the whining. Believe me, I don't even want to read them. I am going to try to make a turn around. I am going to look for the positive and try to find some humor in the day. My blogs used to really be fun - even when we were living in upheaveal.

I must confess there is minimal amount of today to look for humor. I have been on the sofa all day. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I have been here just in my own little corner of the couch.

We did watch a funny movie. It was called My Super ex girlfriend.

I am going to try to do better I promise.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sorry you've had such a hard time and have been feeling so bad!! You are in rough times and it's hard to stay upbeat! It's hard to remember but, we always have to know that our joy is not in our circumstances! As hard as that is at times!! Praying things majorly turn around soon!! xo