Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 2 on 'the plan'

Aside from one slight screw up on the amount of points that my applesauce 'cost' I had a pretty good day. For breakfast I had canadian bacon, ff cheese, and an egg (oh and that pesky applesauce). Lunch was a tv dinner and a banana. Dinner was a wonderful pasta dish. It was pesto. I had planned to put chicken with it, but I forgot. The lack of protein made me hungry in the evening. Thank goodness for string cheese. I will make the pasta again. but I will find the right kind of pasta and I'll add chicken.

I know weight watchers works. I see too many good results for it not to. The big drawback is it makes me focus on food too much. I am trying to take my focus off food. Not focus more on it. Not sure how to make this work. Thinking on it.

No comments: