Friday, March 18, 2011

And on the third day . . .

I did ok. I worked at the office again today. I started the day with the same breakfast. It is easy and fills me up. I need to get some whole wheat bread and add some toast. Maybe that would help me not have so many points left at the end of the day. I think I am going to buy an air popper for pop corn. I think that would help me too.

For lunch I had left over pesto pasta - added in some string cheese and it was really, really yummy.

Dinner was an experience. I made a cabbage casserole. It was quite time consuming to make. I liked it. Dean thought it was ok. It made a huge dish for 6 servings. The servings were more than ample. I had all these left over points. I hate that. Need to plan better. That is going to be slightly difficult for the weekend. We have lunch plans for Sunday noon. I have a photo shoot tomorrow at 4:30. I'll take along water and string cheese to keep up my strength.

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: