Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have been a bad blogger

But I have writen over 50,000 words in a novel this month. I did not finish the novel, but I did write over 50,000 words. I will be finishing the novel as quickly as I can. I like the story and the characters so much.

I have some photography things to do, so I will be working on this this week instead of the novel at least for the week.

So, since I haven't posted anything since the 17th, I have tons to tell you about. Since I am so negative at the moment, I will not bore you with my whining. You know it is same song second verse.

We did go to my mom's and really enjoyed being with the family for over a week. My grandmother lives with her now. I really enjoyed getting to spend so much time with her. We talked about the old days. She even sang songs one night. When she was in the nursing home, she quit eating. She was way too thin. She is still way too thin, but she is looking so much better. She is really eating well.

While we were gone I really felt so much better. I didn't feel stressed. The day before we started home, it hit me. Once again the stress of Dean's job has my blood pressure sky high.

I had some fun photo shoots while we were gone. Some beautiful children. I think I am going to have to learn to shoot in the sports mode because so many kids are in constant motion.

We came home by way of Longvire. It was great to eat at Pizza King and to see some of our friends. We drove to Abeline and found a hotel. It was cheap and allowed dogs- that was about the best you could say about it. We did get a little sleep before we started home.

Just keep praying for Dean. We are overwhelmed.

No comments: