Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Grief

Well, what a day. I had to get a plumber for the house in longview. It was supposed to be about 200.00 BUT because the jerks who did the remodel did not cover the sewer drain and filled it full of octagonal pink tile, it was $450.00. What a way to make my day.

I had to go back to the doctor today. Blood pressure was still way too high. My Cholestorl was high, too. So, I have to go tomorrow for another test. I also have to start on blood pressure medicine. He also gave me something for anxiety. It seems that he believes me that it is a lot related to stress. However, he is concerned because the tests have not been good. After the next test, I may be on a medicine for cholestrol, too. Joy joy.

Now, I am trying to find Eric a ticket to El Paso. The cost of the ticket doubles from Thursday when he cant leave until Friday when he can. one more joy joy.

Dean is trying to tie up some lose ends so he can make a job chnage without being accused of being unethical. Hopefully a change is coming soon.

Tonight I went to walk for 30 minutes. I am not on a diet to get healthier. Since it is 'have to' maybe I will do better at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs

Jo

Becky said...

My heart really aches for all that you guys are going through!! It is all so terrible, to make a move like this and things to be so bad. I wouldn't have much doubt that you are stretched and stressed beyond limit and that is causing your health issues!!! I am glad the dr. gave you something for anxiety. I've had panic/stress attacks and thought I was having a heart attack!
Take care and I pray things change QUICK!!!