Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 is Winding Down

Yesterday I decideded I had to get back to being me. I have been really down for too long. I need to have some fun, be creative, enjoy life.

I spent a lot of time working on photos. Not necessarily the ones I needed to work on, but it is getting me back into the swing. I did work on the yearbook- not the actual yearbook - the things I have to do as the teacher. TodayI will work on the photos I need to work on.

I have been writing this week, too. Pretty fun. I am actually making some progress here. I need to finish it so I can read it straight through and see if it is worth polishing.

I was really hoping my mom would be able to come this week, but I don't think she will. It makes me really sad. She says she'll visit us on Spring Break. I have no idea where we will be then.

No comments: