Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Surely it can't be Tueday already

I haven't posted since Saturday- oops. Sunday we headed to NM to visit the Renesaince Fair at the partk. There were lots and lots of booths, but we didn't buy anything. We just walked around and looked. It was a little disapointing since there were so few people in costumes. Joy Anna was hoping it would be more like the one she went to in Houston.

After walking through it, we went to Old Mesilla and walked around the Day of the Dead thing they were having. You sort of hate to call day of the dead a festival. There were lots of alters and some art booths. All the booths centered around skulls, so we didn't buy anything there either.

I did work on my novel some more on Sunday night. 575 words ahead of schedule.

Monday was sort of quiet. I haven't been feeling so hot emotionally, so I finally called and made a dr's appt for this week. My Rx has been out for a while. Hopefully, the new insurance will pay better on it than the last one did.

I did writer more on the novel monday, too.

JoyAnna babysat again and made enough to finish paying for her Wii. She was really in a rotten mood. She was homesick. No fun at all. Dean and I went to the store to get something else and came home and surprised her with the wii. She was already asleep at 7:30. I told her to get up to try the peppermint I had gotten her. She was really excited when she walked in the living room.

Today I am not feeling well. My stomach is not right. Not sure what is up with that. Probably the situation here, the election, all rolled into one.

thankfully, no matter who wins, God is still in control.

No comments: