Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ok, today was really odd

I got up this morning and got ready for the AL. Uncle Jiggs took JoyAnna and me to lunch aftwerwards. Then I had to go to the doctor. That was not a good thing. He was really nice. I liked him. I didn't like what I learned there. My blood pressure was really, really bad. So was my pulse. Then my EKG was not right. It was abnormal. Hopefully, this is just stress related. I am back on lexapro to see if that will help with the stress and anxiety.

I know a lot of it is stress from Dean's job and worrying about him and money and everything else. I hope the meds help. I don't want to have to take a ton of other stuff.

so, I need to destress.

I have been writing today, but for the first time, I am behindon my word count. I have too much to do tomorrow to catch up. Maybe I will work a little more.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Oh, dear. You'll be in my thoughts and payers.

I've been living stress for months, and Xanax helps me a lot.

You take good care of yourself. Go for a walk--that's good for your heart, for your stress as well.

((((hugs))))