Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning Catch up

I have been really busy on the novel this week, so not much blogging.

Thursday we volunteered at AL. That was nice, but doing the full day makes you a little tired. We did some around the house on Thursday night and Friday morning because JoyAnna was having a slumber party on Friday night.

She had 3 really sweet friends over. They decided to cook instead of going out, so we made Thi food and brownies and popcorn. We rented movies, so they all piled on the couch and watched movies and munched.

I had stayed right on track on word count until that day. That one, I missed totally. Saturday I tried to catch up, but we were lazy and laid around and watched movies. On Sunday, I made huge progress. I caught up, did Sunday's, Monday's and all but 7 words of Tuesday's! It really helps when the book gets exciting to write faster :)

Today I have a long list of things to do. I will sit down tonight and write some.

No comments: