Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Fun

Today was a long day at work. Yesterday was longer by hours because I went in after the group left on the trip. Today was just busy. Our media guy came in and helped me figure out how to turn my graphics for the sermons into actual videos that can be used in the service. I am super excited. I just pray they look great on the big screen.

Joy Anna and the youth group went to an indian reservation today and did mission work. She said the day was awesome. Tonight her group (the juniors who are now officially seniors) have the devotion. She called me last night getting me to help her look up scriptures for her for that.

Before they left, I had written devotions for every day of the week for Joy Anna, Lauren and Clay. Every other day, there is a goofy little gift in there. Junk really, but hopefully something to make them smile. It was hard writing for them. I didn't want to be preachy. I have heard from Joy Anna and Lauren both days that they really liked them.

Dean has to make a decision about a job soon. Like this week. We really wish he would hear from the other one. It just seems more along the lines of things he would enjoy doing. We are just still praying.

No comments: