Saturday, August 8, 2009

I used to be so faithful about blogging. It isn't that I don't have anything to say. I think that maybe for a time I should just journal- the old fashioned way- pen and paper or even a word file. So much that I want to get out is probably not for the general public. Writing has always helped me process emotions.

Joy Anna is in California. I really miss her. She seems to be having a lot of fun. She did get her driver's license on Monday. She is not real confident yet. I registered her for school today. It is so dumb that they start registering 6 months in advance. Because of that, it was a real ordeal to get her in any classes. I finally ended up having to get her a 7 am class. She was not happy about that. Hopefully, there will be some people drop and she can get in a later class.

I have hardly gotten to talk to Eric at all. Tomorrow he might go to DC for the day. I think it would be a great opportunity to do that.

I have been working a lot at church on getting rid of things that have been there and have now worn out their welcome. Tonight Dean went with me and helped rearrange my office. My office walls are all at angles that are are not 90 degrees. Makes arranging interesting. I think it looks better. Lauren says it is more welcoming when you walk in the door. She was home by herself tonight. She was a little scared, so she met us there and then came home to spend the night.

I messed up tonight and drank real tea. You know the kind with caffeine. Not a goo thing. Here it is nearly 3 and I am wide awake.

Dean and I went to look at computers tonight. I really need one. After his job at the border is complete, we will not have a computer at all. It is going to be hard to run a photo biz with no computer.

No comments: