Tuesday, July 28, 2009

eric is off on the first part of his journey

We did most of his packing on sunday. That left most of last night for fun. We went to eat bbq just the 4 of us. He bought a camera. Then Clay and Lauren came over for some apples to apples. Dean even stayed up and played with us.

Joy Anna and I made a walmart run at midnight. She is going to be in a commercial today. Her friend Jordan is going with her. That will keep her mind off Eric leaving. Maybe. Everyone got to experience the hiccups last night. They were really really bad. After 2 pills and a chocolate shake combined with lying on the floor, they eased up. Clqy is taking her to do something fun tonight. He really is sweet to her.

Lairen and I are going to go to the gym. I have a lot of stuff to do like yearbook and photo stuff. Keep busy.

Dean has taken him to the airport. I only got 3 hours of sleep. Wish I could go back. Doesn't seem likely.

I am not doing too bad. I cried when he told Ranger goodbye. Poor boy just doesn't understand.

I know he is doing what he needs to do.

No comments: